Shelbyville Metal Roofing Company That Offers the Best Roofing Materials and Workmanship
Shelbyville Metal Roofing Contractor
Whether you have a barn, a home, or a historic site featured in the Grover Museum that needs a new roof, Hoel Roofing and Remodeling can provide your Shelbyville property with a metal roof installation that can last for more than fifty years and provide rustic curb appeal for your home or building. Our roofing installers specialize in metal roofs and are more than happy to apply their specialized knowledge and premium building materials to protect your home from the outside world.
In addition to saving money on power costs and roof maintenance, metal roofing makes your house or company more sustainable and environmentally friendly. Our company’s high-quality installation method protects your investment in a new roof.
Give us a call today for a free estimate!
What Are Metal Roofs Made Of?
oofing constructed of metal panels or tiles is known as a “metal roof.” They are available in various designs, colors, and metal types. Our roofing firm specializes in steel roofs, among the most environmentally beneficial metal roofing options.
Metal roofs come in many different types. Below are a few:
- Galvanized Metal Roofing
- A galvanized coating is applied to a carbon steel corrugated sheet to create galvanized metal roofing. Hot molten zinc is used to coat the straight sheet. Galvanized metal roofing panels have a bright surface because zinc ions bind with iron molecules in the steel. These panels are resistant to corrosion and rust.
- A cold corrugation procedure is used to bend the sheet such that parallel, symmetrical grooves are formed once the zinc coating has cured. This stabilizes the sheet.
- Galvalume Steel
- A similar technique is used to create galvalume steel. Instead of using just zinc, it also incorporates aluminum and silicon—the aluminum and zinc in the coating dry to form a pattern on the sheet. Corrosion resistance is one of aluminum’s many benefits. When steel is cut or rolled, silicon helps preserve the protective layer on the metal.
- Weathering Steel
- Nothing beats the rustic appeal of weathered steel when it comes to exterior design. It takes time to get to the result. The panel’s rough oxide surface is formed by a topcoat made of copper, phosphorous, and silicon. After many years of use, there is no other patina like that on the sheet.
Steel that resists corrosion and finally ionizes after the coating is gone prevents additional rusting with this kind of steel. Steel may endure anywhere from 40 to 70 years.
Types of Metal Roofing Installation in Shelbyville
Below is a variety of the types of metal roofing installation that we here at Hoel Roofing And Remodeling.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- Vertical or trapezoidal supports with flat areas define a standing seam metal roof, which hides its fasteners. Because it protects fasteners from exposure to the weather, this form of metal roof is one of the most long-lasting and least likely to suffer structural damage.
- Classic Rib or R-Panel
- The low-profile shape of classic rib metal roofing makes them suitable for both historic and modern dwellings. These panels may be mounted on an open frame or a solid surface, and they can be customized to match your roof.
- ProVia Metal Shingles
- It is possible to have a traditional shingle appearance while still enjoying the many advantages of metal roofing. These metal roofs come in two designs. They often resist gusts of up to 180 mph, endure longer, and need less care than regular shingle roofing.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing Installation in Shelbyville
Gambling at casinos can be fun and unreliable, but you shouldn’t have to gamble on a roof. Fortunately, metal roofs are some of the most reliable forms of housing, with a durable build and a reputation for withstanding all forms of weather. Some of the benefits include their longevity, eco-friendliness, and classic styles.
Metal roofing can last for longer than 50 years, especially if it has been properly maintained over time. These roofs ward off the typical rot and decay that affect other kinds of roofs. They also are treated to prevent rust or corrosion. These roofs are also sometimes made from recyclable metal, making them eco-friendly and reducing your carbon footprint.
You won’t have to worry about fixing your metal roof every year. These roofs are typically low-maintenance and only require a few repairs here and there. They are fire-resistant, ice-resistant, and decay-resistant.
Our Expert Metal Roof Installation Process
You deserve a metal roof that’s as fine as the Little Blue River. Hoel Roofing and Remodeling provide Shelbyville’s finest metal roofing installation. Our experienced roofers have installed metal roofs on a wide range of commercial and residential premises. A metal roofing installation needs meticulous planning and efficient execution. Until you have a new roof that both protects you and satisfies your expectations, our work isn’t done.
Locally Made Quality Materials
One of Indiana’s most trusted steel suppliers is Custom Metal Industries, a fourth-generation family business specializing in steel panels. In addition to a 40-year paint guarantee, these panels are available in several shapes and colors. Hoel Roofing and Remodeling relies on these suppliers for the best products.
Hoel Roofing and Remodeling can help you acquire the quality installation and supplies you need to succeed, whether switching from a standard roof to a metal one or replacing an existing metal roof.
You can get your free estimate by calling us now at 765-523-4556 or feel free to fill out our contact form!
Don’t forget to reach out if you are in the process of buying or selling a home to have us out for a professional roof inspection.
Our metal roof and gutters look amazing.
"Highly recommend Hoel as the crew did a great job and Emily was great on texting when crew would arrive."- Carrie B.
The Hoel Roofing & Remodeling team is great.
"The quality of work is excellent and we highly recommend Hoel."- Nikki G.
Hoel roofing has helped me with 4 projects in the last year.
"Extremely high quality and professional work at a great price!"- Drake R.
When my father in law needed a new roof, I contacted Hoel Roofing for an estimate.
"The initial timely response to the finished job that included a very clean yard was nice."- Scott A.
Nick and this company are the best!!
"Friendly, professional and patient. I will happily recommend them to anyone."- Cris J.
Recent Gallery Shingles - Owens Corning Duration Shingle System
After - Malarkey Roofing Products Highlander Shingles
DaVinci Bellaforte Composite Shake roof in Black Oak - Process
In progress - M Panel Rooing Process
Before & After - DaVinci Bellaforte Composite Shake roof in Black Oak
After - M Panel Rooing Process
After - DaVinci Bellaforte Composite Shake Roof in Black Oak
In the Process - Ag Panel (Metal Roofing)
After - DaVinci Bellaforte Composite Shake Roof in Black Oak
Malarkey Roofing Products Highlander Shingles
Why Choose Us?
Customer SupportOur team is here to help you every step of the way. With great field support and top notch customer service.
Quality MaterialsAll of our work is supported by the best products and manufacturers in the roofing and remodeling services provided.
Our PromiseWith all of our services, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on materials and workmanship.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact Us Using the Form Below or Give Us a Call At (765) 523-4556