Henry County Roofing Company
Professional Roof & Siding Services
Your roof provides the most protection from the elements out of any other part of your home. It offers insulation from the humid summers or freezing winters, shields your home from wind and rain—and makes up a big part of its aesthetic appeal to boot! Given the roof’s importance, it makes sense that you’d only entrust it to the most honest, skilled roofers in Henry County. At Hoel Roofing & Remodeling, we service New Castle and neighboring cities with high-quality craftsmanship and world-class service, ensuring their home stays protected for decades to come.
Our Henry County roof and siding services include:
- Roof installations: Installation services cover a range of high-quality materials, including asphalt shingles and modern metal roofing.
- Roof repair: Our repair services fix leaks and damage using high-quality materials and industry best practices, extending the life of your roof.
- Roof inspections: Thorough inspection provides a detailed analysis of your roof’s condition for insurance or state assessment purposes.
- Gutter installations: Expertly installed gutters protect your property from water damage.
- Gutter repairs: Gutter repairs support the effectiveness and durability of your roof, particularly during fall or winter.
- Siding installations: High-quality siding installation complements your roof’s aesthetic appeal and insulating properties.
- Siding repairs: As with roof services, high-quality siding repairs provide long-term savings while protecting the value of your home.
All of our roof and siding services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee on materials and workmanship. You can trust that our roofing experts are using the best methods with the highest-quality materials available for your budget, but if you ever have questions, Hoel Roofing & Remodeling has some of the best customer service of any roofing company in Indiana. Call and see for yourself!
If you’re dealing with a leaking roof, storm damage, or need a professional roofing check-up, contact Hoel Roofing & Remodeling or call us at (765) 523-4556 today.
Gutter Maintenance & Repair in Fall or Winter
One of the most important components of roof health is your gutter. A roof remains strong and effective as long as it remains dry; the purpose of the gutter system is to divert water from the roof toward the ground away from your house. Regular, unimpeded drainage plays a role in keeping your home insulated and energy-efficient throughout the year.
There’s a laundry list of benefits to well-maintained gutters:
- Prevents water pooling on the roof
- Prevents the formation of ice dams
- Mitigates mold buildup in the roof and walls
- Eliminates a common nesting area for pests
- Extends the lifespan and durability of the roof
- Protects from roof leaks, which prevents rot
All of the reasons above illustrate why homeowners need to schedule gutter services in the fall and winter. Falling leaves, if unaddressed, can decompose in your gutters and form a blockage that leaves standing water on your roof. Leaves and water attract pests while increasing the likelihood of forming an ice dam during the first major freeze of the season. A roof inspection from our Henry County gutter service could ensure your gutters and roof are working exactly like they should.
Call Our Roofers for a Free Estimate: (765) 523-4556
Our roofing installers are happy to offer a breakdown of what roofing services and materials would suit your needs best. We instruct our team to treat each customer like a family friend—we’re interested in benefiting your home long-term, not a quick upsell. If you need a roof installation, we can point you toward the materials that suit your budget and style. If you just need simple maintenance, we’ll make sure you get nothing more and nothing less.
Our roof installations include everything from budget-friendly options to premium materials built to last:
There’s no ‘wrong’ option here; it all comes down to your budget and situation. For most homeowners, a metal roof provides the most value for money: it lasts longer than almost any other material, the price is higher than a regular asphalt roof but not as high as a slate or clay tile roof, and it boosts your home’s energy efficiency. But you may have other needs in mind, which we’re more than happy to accommodate.
For guaranteed satisfaction, high-quality materials, and world-class customer service, call (765) 523-4556. Get a free estimate to learn more about your roof and siding options.
We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on materials and workmanship. We will always do the right thing, help you out, and serve your needs to the best we can.
We only use the best materials to ensure that you can rest easy knowing that you are backed by our premier manufacturers' warranties.
We're here to help you every step of the way and always will go above and beyond.