Thinking of having a metal roof installed? This excellent material has a high return on investment, thanks to its durability and its ability to withstand a wide range of temperatures. Our experts at Hoel Roofing & Remodeling are ready to help homeowners decide which of these looks will be most optimal in terms of functionality and appearance. With our metal roofing services in Rushville, residents can make their unique vision come to life.
Make your dream home become a reality by asking our specialists for a free estimate online or at (765) 523-4556.
One of the greatest advantages of metal roofs is that they have such a long lifespan. Most metal roofs can last longer than 50 years, whereas the average shingle roof only makes it to 20 years. A metal roof is also much better suited to take on elements such as ice and strong wind gusts, making it particularly helpful for homeowners in Indiana.
Nevertheless, there are several other great benefits of metal roofs as well, including the fact that they are:
- Environmentally friendly – Steel sheets are typically made from recycled metal, whereas shingle roofs might not be fully made from recycled materials. These roofs are 100 percent recyclable and provide safe platforms for solar panels and water collection systems.
- Energy-efficient – Metal roofs are great for cutting AC costs because they don’t absorb heat as much as traditional roofs. Sometimes, reflective coatings can also be added to keep the heat away from the building. Property owners have found that their utility bills have been lowered by 25 percent thanks to metal roofs.
- Low-maintenance – Roofs can get expensive over time with the costs of repairs and maintenance. However, metal roofs don’t require rounds of repairs after most natural disasters. These roofs are fire-resistant, can take a beating from wind, rain, and ice, and rarely need upkeep to maintain their condition.
Types of Metal Roofs
Deciding on which design of a metal roof to choose from can be difficult since there are so many options. For example, one popular option is a standing seam metal roof, which conceals fasteners and has either vertical or trapezoidal supports with flat spaces in between. It is one of the most durable types around since it protects fasteners from the elements. Classic rib metal roofs are another great choice since they have a low-profile design and blend well with traditional houses as well as contemporary-styled homes. These panels can be custom designed to fit a roof and can be installed on an open frame or a solid surface.
Yet another great option is having ProVia metal shingles installed. These roofs, which come in two styles, offer a classic shingle look with the simultaneous benefits of durable metal roofing. ProVia shingles can withstand winds up to 180 mph, last longer than standard shingle roofs, and require very little maintenance. The good news is that our knowledgeable team at Hoel Roofing & Remodeling can explain the unique distinctions between roofs so you can find the perfect fit.
How Often Should a Metal Roof Be Replaced?
The frequency of metal roof replacement can vary depending on factors such as the type of metal roofing material and the quality of installation and maintenance.
- The painted finish on metal roof panels, specifically standing seam roofs, may need replacement after around 30 years. However, this timeframe may vary based on factors such as climate and exposure to elements.
- With proper installation and maintenance, a well-maintained metal roof can last 50 years or more before needing replacement.
- Metal roofs have the potential to last between 40 to 70 years, depending on the specific material used. This lifespan is generally longer compared to asphalt shingle roofs.
- Regular inspections and maintenance can help identify any damage or issues that may require roof repair or replacement.
It is advisable to consult with roofing professionals for a more accurate assessment of your specific metal roof and its replacement needs.
Trust our driven techs to provide an excellent installation when you call us at (765) 523-4556 for devoted metal roofing services in Rushville.
Our metal roof and gutters look amazing.
"Highly recommend Hoel as the crew did a great job and Emily was great on texting when crew would arrive."- Carrie B.
The Hoel Roofing & Remodeling team is great.
"The quality of work is excellent and we highly recommend Hoel."- Nikki G.
Hoel roofing has helped me with 4 projects in the last year.
"Extremely high quality and professional work at a great price!"- Drake R.
When my father in law needed a new roof, I contacted Hoel Roofing for an estimate.
"The initial timely response to the finished job that included a very clean yard was nice."- Scott A.
Nick and this company are the best!!
"Friendly, professional and patient. I will happily recommend them to anyone."- Cris J.
Recent Gallery - Owens Corning Duration Shingle System
Conklin Coating Systems Process
Before M Panel - M Panel Rooing Process
Metal Roofing (AG Panel)
After - Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation
Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation
Team Working - DaVinci Bellaforte Composite Shake roof in Black Oak
In Progress - Malarkey Roofing Products Highlander Shingles
M Panel Rooing Process
After - Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation
Customer SupportOur team is here to help you every step of the way. With great field support and top notch customer service.
Quality MaterialsAll of our work is supported by the best products and manufacturers in the roofing and remodeling services provided.
Our PromiseWith all of our services, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on materials and workmanship.
Contact Us Using the Form Below or Give Us a Call At (765) 523-4556